8/01/2009

Risk Lentera life

A man across the Sunda strait in order to mudik village homes. He experienced a severe seasick and incarcerate themselves in the room. Until the night he heard a shout, "There orangjatuh to the sea! "
However, he felt that no one can do to give him help. Then he said to himself that the experience was seasick, "At least I can put a lantern in the porthole casement."
Then he stood up and tried lenteranya drape. The next day he heard how people who are successfully delivered in the saying, "I nearly drowned in the dark night, but the pda time someone put a lantern in the casement on the ship. When the lantern illuminate my hands, a seaman on the sloop-saving catch my interest and I go into sekocinya. "

Source: Half content, half-empty, Parlindung Marpaung

0 comments:

 

About Me!

Foto saya
My name Muara I am active student in ITS

Site Info

Photobucket

Muara Style of Education Blog Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie